In the manufacture of metallic structures, there is a wide
variety of products.
This is reflected in both the various industrial sectors in which we carried out works, as in the characteristics of the work performed.
Metallic structures for industrial installations Equipment for food industry: storage silos, conveyor belts.
- Decks, platforms, stairs.
- Metallic structures for quarries.
- Metallic structures for overpasses.
- Structures of cellular beams and girders
- Containers with and without pressure
- Vertical Storage Tanks
- Process Equipment
- Generally Silos
- Fixed and mobile Silos for mortars
- Metallurgy jobs in the naval sector
Materials of construction include carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, nickel alloys, titanium and other high alloys.
General Hull and Steel Repairs
We have our welders Experienced in all of the welding processes:
Steel Welding Procedures and Welders certified by Lloyds Register.
Aluminum Welding Procedures and Welders certified by DNV.